Sunday, August 9, 2015

Summer Catch Up

I have failed miserably at updating our blog. I will do much better in the future, promise! This summer has mostly been made up of working. Erik is continuing to work full time at the International Rescue Committee, and I found a full time nanny job. We have had some fun weekend trips to St.George/Zion's National Park, California, and Jackson Hole. We've had a blast spending time with friends and relaxing since I have not had to spend all my time studying, yahoo! I will do some more posts about those trips. One of the fun outings we went on was to a Diamondbacks game. It was so awesome to see my old roommate Vanessa and her husband Preston. We are headed to Boston on Tuesday, I CAN'T WAIT! More updates on everything to come...


 First baseball game with my man

 The view from our nosebleeds!



 Love this girl

So great to spend time with old friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik